auctions Akron, Ohio listings, estate sales Akron, Ohio, surplus liquidations Akron, Ohio
We would like to thank the local libraries, schools, and universities for recommending students to visit us when doing research on any of our information topics.
Some of these eBay hints will save you money, others will result in higher prices. Either way, these will help you run more profitable eBay auctions.
1. Write a simple description and do not clutter your auction with unneeded items like animated Gifs, and colored backgrounds. Remember, you are selling not entertaining.
2. Charge a flat rate for shipping, and mention the shipping costs prominently within your auction description.
3. Write a title that accurately describes your item. Use manufacturers name and model number within the title if applicable.
4. Write a detailed description that allows prospective bidders to make a decision about purchasing the item. A basic tip is the description can never be too long as long as it is describing the item.
5. Include large clear photographs. Invest in some lights and a quality camera. Your investment will pay for itself in higher eBay selling prices within only a few auctions.
6. Host your own pictures. By hosting your own pictures, you will save money, and, more importantly, be able to use as many pictures as you need to adequately show eBay bidders your item. This is the simplest thing to do, and yet 70 percent of eBay sellers ignore this simple tip.
7. Optimize your images for the web. Many sellers use the highest resolution settings on their cameras and generate huge files that download very slowly. Computer monitors only show 72DPI, any extra detail is just a waste of the bidder's time.
8. List your item in the most appropriate category. Many buyer's only search eBay by looking at listings within categories. If you are not in the right eBay category you will not be seen by lots of potential bidders and you item may end up selling for less than it's worth.
9. Systemize your eBay selling. Using a system to sell on eBay will lower the amount of time spent selling each item, and insure you don't forget any important activities.
The Auction Revolution explains all of these hints in greater detail. Find out more at: http://www.auction-revolution.com
Terry Gibbs is a collector/dealer of old toys and trains, and teaches others how to buy and sell antiques and collectibles. Gibbs is the author of two best selling eBay books "The Auction Revolution," and "The Complete Guide To eBay Consignment Sales." He has also written numerous other books about buying and selling antiques and collectibles. Learn more at his website: http://www.news.iwantcollectibles.com
RELATED AUCTION INFORMATION ARTICLES:
How To Stop eBay Buyers From Sniping Your Auction For Less Than Its True Value
There are many savvy eBay buyers who use automated bidding programs, which are referred to as sniping software. Sniping allows the eBay buyer to place an unseen bid in the last seconds of an eBay auction allowing them to win the eBay auction at a very low price if there was no reserve.
The Number 1 Biggest Secret to Selling on eBay
eBay is a Tool.
Effective Online Car Sales on eBay Motors
Remember back when selling online was a new experience? Dealers tried everything to sell their vehicles online. Today's market has expanded to include several hot online marketplaces.
Top Secret eBay Powerseller Technique: Classifieds Produce Auction Power
I was browsing through all of the classified sections, and stumbled on Wanted to Buy. I noticed that people were placing ads for items they wanted to purchase.
Mr. Rich vs. Mr. Job: How to Start a Dropship Business on eBay
Mr. Asset vs.
All Terrain Vehicles (ATVs) Sell Well On eBay
ATV auctions are healthy markets on eBay. All terrain vehicles have changed in the last few years (naturally) and the major change has been from one person ATVs to two person models.
How to Survive the Jungles of eBay Selling
Come with me, we are going to take a safari into the jungles of eBay selling, sometimes wrought with danger but most often rewarded with treasure.Beware of non-paying bidders, beware of auction snipers waiting to try and steal your eBay auction at a very low bid, but welcome the loot you will receive selling outdated relics in your house for a small kings ransom.
Top Internet Businesses
The internet is packed with web businesses jockeying for the attention of regular users. Selling everything under the sun and offering a substantial array of services, the internet is quickly becoming the favorite of users, surpassing traditional catalog and store shopping.
5 Secrets To Make A Killing on eBay
Secret #1: Find a 'real' wholesale and drop ship company. Do you know what one of the biggest problem is to be successful on eBay? 'What should I sell"? I can tell you, I get many emails per day from eBay sellers, asking me what they can sell. Let me explain this more in detail.
Start Your Own Business: Sell Things on eBay
The popularity of online auction site eBay has been legendary. With millions of transactions completed daily, it is no surprise why many individuals who do not usually shop online regularly purchase items through eBay.
Are You an eBay Shopper?
As I write this article, I am keeping an eye on an item on eBay. Do I have to keep an eye on it? No.
Authentic or Fake?
1. Admit It: Old business models are no longer working.
Start Selling On eBay - Getting Started On The Right Foot
You've started your own eBay business and, even though it's part time right now, you know it's going to become a huge success. You are able to see the day when you can set your own hours, set your own dress code and call your own shots.
Drop Shipping Is Your Perfect Home Based Business Solution
Drop Shipping Is Your Perfect Home Based Business Solution. Drop shipping is one of the greatest businesses to operate from home. With drop shipping you sell another company's products, use their warehouse and shipping facilities, and they provide you with the sales tools you need like product descriptions and images and more - free of charge! Drop shipping is great for small businesses because you can start with literally nothing & gradually increase to higher levels of success.
Affordable Online Car Auctions
Still hunting for the car of your dreams? Public car auctions online are becoming a happy hunting ground for car aficionados for they bring you a huge selection of affordable cars in various models at unbelievable prices. With online car auctions you can buy a new car at prices, which are quite less than the manufacturer's price in the retail showroom.
eBay - Profiting With Books By Janette Oke
Janette Oke is a Christian writer whose books about life, love, values and faith have a huge following among women today. Each of her Christian books for adults falls into one of six different series she wrote.
Auction Seller Guide To Success
When its time to clean-up around the house, some people have a hard time deciding what to keep and what to throw out. What they need is an incentive.
Taxing Your eBay Profits
As a small business person-slash-advice columnist I dread the first quarter of the new year. Not because in my mind my own business fortunes start at zero again every January or because I have already dismissed every New Year's resolution I made when the clock rang out the New Year.
Snipe Your Way to Auction Success
Bidding for a bargain is all part of the exciting eBay experience. But what can really disappoint is when you're all set to win that fantastic, gold plated gizmo and someone else just beats your bid in the very last minute.
Get More for Your Money Shopping for Designer Shoes on eBay
The worlds online market place. In just a few short years eBay has become a household name and millions of people are registered users benefiting from the enormous variety of auctions listed every day.
Find used office equipment in Ohio at www.OfficeJax.Has.It
Find the best fleamarkets at www.FleaMarketWorld.Has.It
Find electric powered vehicles at www.NoGas.Drives.It
Surplus Outlet Directory
5th Avenue Flea market
Find homes for rent
|[Back to Top]
Triplet jeweler's loop's
auction Akron Ohio
auctions Akron Ohio