Best Business Tips and Strategies information channel:
We would like to thank the local libraries, schools, and universities for recommending students
to visit us when doing research on any of our information topics.
Do you want to be #1-10 on Google and other search engines? Do you want quadruple your Web sales in five months? Promote your business to the top with these 7 reasons to write and submit how-to articles.
1. Reach 10,000 to 150,000 targeted potential customers or clients every week Online that translates to increased sales. These people sign up for the no-spam ezines that you submit your articles to. They want what you have.
2. Spend less than seven hours a week for big results. Once you learn the learn the "articles system" from an internet marketing coach, your word will reach these big audiences hungry for free information. They need your articles for their ezines and web sites, because content brings the visitors to a web site.
3. Get free publicity from the worldwide web. Like me, in just eight months, think of getting your URL listed on 1000 other web sites, and, in 3 years, on over 4500 web sites. That too, translates to boosted sales.
4. Get seven times the impact of other promotion methods such as press releases, ads, talks, or link exchanges. When those many thousands of people online read your articles, they will see that you are the right savvy person in your field. Their trust builds, and they will eventually buy from you. Be patient with this process, because big results may take up to eight months.
5. Get frequent web visitors because you have also listed your articles on your web site. Have your web master add a link at the bottom of each article straight to your sales letter for each service and product. Content rich sites attract new buyers. Search engines notice the key words within your articles, and your site will rise to the top quickly. This is how your Internet coach got to be #1 in Google with the words book coaching.
6. Reach thousands of potential buyers when you submit one or two articles each two weeks to related web sites. These sites post your articles with a link back to your site. The more articles you submit, the better you are known as the savvy expert in your field.
7. Parlay your numbers when someone says, "I'm publishing your article on this site, or it's going into this ezine." How? Write a short thank you and offer to put this person's email on your ePublishers email list to which you submit new articles to weekly.
This easy, little time investment of submitting articles will
yield money results far beyond most traditional marketing
Judy Cullins, 20-year book and Internet Marketing Coach, Author of 10 eBooks including "Write your eBook Fast," and "How to Market your Business on the Internet," she offers free help through her 2 monthly ezines, The Book Coach Says...and Business Tip of the Month at http://www.bookcoaching.com/opt-in.shtml and over 140 free articles. Email her at mailto:Judy@bookcoaching.com
5 Things You Must Do Well When Buying a Business to Not Get Burned
Are you not sure what Business to buy? Need to know what is a fair deal? Martin Smith thought he was buying an established business with good credit and collectable accounts receivable. The day after settlement the surprises began.
Ten Ways to Manage a Rapidly Growing Business
While some new business owners face the issue of not enough customers, others face the issue of too many customers/clients. Both are serious issues and must be dealt with carefully.
Business Attire: 10 Tips to Perfect Your Look
Being appropriately dressed is essential in making good impressions in the business and corporate worlds. A polished image is important in business survival and can be an important factor in career advancement.
Top 7 Reasons You Should Back Up Your Data Online!
How much is your data worth to you? In this modern electronic-age we rely more than ever on our computers to supply us with the information we need. Chances are every piece of data you might ever rely on to make an important decision has been reduced to a digital format and resides somewhere on your computer's hard drive.
10 Tips for Effective Proofreading
Proofreading may not be terribly fun, but it's one of the most important parts of writing. Have you ever read a web page or a document that had typos, grammatical errors, and punctuation mistakes? This reflects badly on you and your business, and you could easily lose a customer over a simple spelling mistake! Here are some tips for quick and effective proofreading:1.
Business Profitability - 10 Ways To Boost
10 Ways to Boost your ProfitabilitySo many business owners work hard - really hard - just to break even or keep afloat. Each one of us deserves reward for our efforts, whether that be financial or personal.
Seven Questions to Improve Your Business, Your Relationships, and Your Life
Seven Questions to Improve Your Business, Your Relationships, and Your Life One of the most powerful tools we have as humans is our ability to ask questions. The more adept we are at asking them (and waiting for and listening to the answers), the more effective we will be.
10 Tips to Successfully Use Business Networking as a Marketing Strategy
Networking is probably the best way to build a profitable business, or sales pipeline over the long term. Many of us understand the value of networking, but we don't always know the best way to go about it.
10 Steps for Business Owners to Take if They Are a Victim of Identity Theft
Be aware that 40 million crooks obtained credit card numbers this past year, "Be Suspicious". Also be aware that most identify theft is not reported, especially when it involves family members, so the statistics are off.
How To Make $20.00 For Every $1.00 Invested
It has been said you can lift the Rock of Gibraltar if you have a fulcrum point and long enough lever. When we refer to "financial leverage" we are talking about the same principle.
Ten Tips For Starting A New Job
1. Get to know people.
The Warning signs of Online Fraud and How To Avoid It
The number may seem grim for Web-based commerce. In 2004 in the Unites States alone, computer users logged in more than 207,000 Internet fraud reports to the U.
7 Super Ways To Drum Up More Sales
1. Use subheads throughout your ad copy.
Wealth Building Scams
I have some good news and I have some bad news. First the good news.
7 Tips on How To Prepare for Business Events
Are you scratching your head after business events wondering why you aren't finding prospects? Whether it's your first or 100th event, here are some tips on how to prepare for your next event that can make the difference between scratching and smiling. These tips will help you save time, money, create memorable impressions, and increase connections.
I WANT IT NOW - 10 Tips for Freight & Drayage at Trade Shows
Gas prices continue to go through the roof and increased transportation costs will increase trade show costs across the board. Here are 10 Tips for saving time, money and your sanity.
The Seven Secrets of Top Performers
Let's put to rest the fallacy that success, in sales or any profession, is due to luck, chance, and/or hard work. There is nothing further from the truth.
Ten Tips for Effective Meetings
Here are ten things that you can do to hold more effective meetings.1) Avoid meetings.
The Top Ten Qualities that Allow Business Operations to Grow Easily
My husband and I were enjoying our dinner meal one evening while discussing various plans and ideas. I was sharing that I wanted to submit articles and ads to a huge number of ezines to market my eProgram in a big way, and I wanted his help to make this happen.
7 Reasons Why Training Doesn't Produce the Desired Results and What You Can Do To
Seven Reasons Why Training Doesn't Produce the Desired Results and What You Can Do To Improve Your Results OverviewAbraham Maslow said, "If the only tool you have is a hammer, every problem looks like a nail." As managers, leaders and change agents, we want to improve our organizational performance.
Akron City Directory
© 2012 - 2020 All Rights Reserved