We would like to thank the local libraries, schools, and universities for recommending students
to visit us when doing research on any of our information topics.
Bloggers blog. That's what they do. A blog is short for 'weblog' and it's really an online journal that can be updated easily and frequently without any knowledge of HTML code.
Traditionally, article marketing has been used by authors who are promoting their books or information products. Lately, I've noticed a growing trend of bloggers using article marketing to grow the traffic to their blog and you should too.
Three reasons why it makes sense for bloggers to engage in article marketing:
1) You've already got a lot of content produced in each of your blog posts. 200 words should be your floor for each article that you produce. In some cases, you already have enough words per post to create 10-50 articles instantly. If you don't, then stitch posts together of a similar theme until you have 200+ word articles to put into article marketing distribution.
2) A blogger has the same traffic building problems that any typical website has, and therefore article marketing can help your blog in the same ways it can help a non-blog website. Benefits include qualified traffic coming to your site year round, quality backlinks being built without any messy recip-linking campaigns, and you're expanding your reach to other experts that might not otherwise have found your blog.
3) Bloggers by nature are more Internet savvy than your typical author. With this said, most bloggers already understand how to create revenue with pay per click (PPC) advertising programs. As such, you already know how to produce keyword intelligent titles for their articles. This guarantees maximum traffic impact for each of your articles.
If you are already a blogger and are new to article marketing, here's how you get started:
1) Produce a cache of 10-25+ articles from your existing blog content.
2) Submit them to the major article directories and any that are niche-relevant to your field of expertise. You may also wish to submit them to ezine publishers directly from your niche.
3) Rinse and repeat until you have 250-1,000+ articles in distribution this year. Hire a college student or editor if you don't have time to get this strategy into practice as it'll be well worth it.
4) Watch your traffic counter slowly rise, day by day as your articles work hard for you delivering qualified traffic to your website year round.
Article Marketing as a strategy will not break your traffic counter on your first month of investing in this strategy?but, I guarantee if you engage in this strategy, your blog will grow in traffic and popularity beyond the traffic you were already creating by simply blogging. You knows, you might even increase your sales, land a new job, or improve your rank in the search engines as a side-benefit from your article marketing strategy.
About The Author:
Christopher M. Knight invites you to submit your best articles for massive exposure to the high-traffic http://EzineArticles.com/ directory. When you submit your articles to EzineArticles.com, your articles will be picked up by ezine publishers who will reprint your articles with your content and links in tact giving you traffic surges to help you increase your sales. To submit your article, setup a membership account today: http://EzineArticles.com/submit/