We would like to thank the local libraries, schools, and universities for recommending students
to visit us when doing research on any of our information topics.
Blog is a medium for self-expression on web. Blogs are in the form of few paragraph entries. Blogs are created by both individual and companies, which are in the form of personal and commercial blogs. It provides an option to make the articles interactive in the form of comments. Wiki is another type of blog which is similar to web page with contribution from more then one people.
Business blog helps companies or an individual to reach out to new audiences. If you have any information to share with people then blogs are the best and easiest way to publish it online and share it with your customers.
The business blogs could be categorized into many ways. It could help a company to communicate with its people who are stationed at different location. The employees could update themselves about the happenings in the company from miles away. Companies could also use them to exhibit their skills, which will eventually carve a niche for them.
Now we will look at how a business could benefit from a blog:
1. Business blogs helps to build a community and a trusted
group of follower online
2. More effective then emails
3. Improves public relation both inside and outside of the company.
4. Best medium for communication with a benefit of being interactive
5. Less encroachment of privacy
6. Better then press releases and helps in creating brand
8. No/partial expertise needed to maintain it.
Amitabh Shukla (Personal blog for the author is at http://seoexpertindia.tblog.com)