We would like to thank the local libraries, schools, and universities for recommending students
to visit us when doing research on any of our information topics.
1. Place all your feeds on the following website and the directories listed on this page - http://www.rss-feeds-directory.com/blog_lists.html
2. For fast inclusion into yahoo, get yourself a "my yahoo" page - http://my.yahoo.com/ and place your rss feed on that page.
3. Have a link which allows other people to put your rss feed on their own "my yahoo" page. See "my yahoo" for details.
4. For fast inclusion to msn, also open a "my msn" account and add your rss feed to that page.
5. Place your blog on all the major search engines - http://www.thewebtrafficco.com/search_engine.html
6. Join this site and add your blog (free) - http://www.BlogExplosion.com
7. Ping your blog after every post at - http://pingomatic.com/
8. Place a "blogroll" on your blog using - www.blogrolling.com
9. Make a blog post at least every day or less. Why? - http://www.feedforall.com/why-use-rss.htm If you don't think you can write enough content on a daily basis, there are many free articles out there you can use.
10. Invite other editors/writers or webmasters to write on your blog as co-editors. Make sure you allow them to include their "resource box" at the bottom of each post and set up an "about our editors" page.
11. Place a link and description to your blog on all your websites, out going emails and any autoresponder courses you have set up.
12. Announce your blog at forums you currently use/participate in.
13. Place informative responses in the "comments" box of other highly trafficked blogs in your field of business.
14. Once you have 10 to 15 posts on your blog, announce it with a press release.
15. Download this free rss marketing ebook by top Rss expert, 'Rok Hrastnik' - http://www.rss-feeds-directory.com/rss_the_business_case.zip
Chris Taylor, online marketer, author and business owner has been running successful websites since 2001. His sites and blog cover all areas of planning, setting-up and marketing your own profitable web business.
© CATDynamics 2005
Business 2 Community (blog)
RSS Feeds and How To Burn Them
Business 2 Community (blog)
Bloggers often ask me, what is thing called RSS and is it something I need for my blog. I tell them, only if you want more people to read your blog. RSS Feeds are amazing strings of code that help information move more quickly through the Intertubes ...
Midwest Sports Fans
Royal Rumble: Triple Threat Title Match Steals Show
Midwest Sports Fans
Thanks to a Philadelphia crowd that sucked all the energy out of the Wells Fargo Center after Daniel Bryan was eliminated, the main event of the WWE's Royal Rumble was a bit of a disappointment this year. However, the triple threat match for the WWE ...
Blogs: Todays Internet Diary and Marketing Tool
The popular blogger.com owned by Google, Inc.
Why Would You Use Blogs Instead of a Web Site For Your Online Business?
Why would you use Blogs instead of a web site for your online business?What's wrong with using a web site for conducting your online business? How can Blogs help and why should I need one anyway?Combining a website and a Blog however offer a number of superior advantages in terms of traffic generation, marketing and efficiency which a stand-alone website cannot do.(a) Automatic push-button publishing.
RSS And The Billion Channel Internet
The real potential of RSS lies in Broadcasting.In former times, jumping up on a soapbox or any platform in the street to speak your mind was a popular pastime.
7 Tips for Choosing the Right Blog Software for Your New Blog
Choosing the right blog software for your new blog requires that you ask yourself some questions and make a list of all of the features and tools you need as well as your budget. Once you have this information written down you will be prepared to start shopping for blog software.
5 Easy Ways To Use RSS On Your Site
You hear so much talk about RSS these days on the Internet and in the media. Everyone is acknowledging it's importance in boosting your site's presence on the web.
Blogs and Networking
In the middle 1990's everyone started talking about needing a website. Now, the new "must have" is a web log or blog.
Blogs and Journalism
The world has seen the emergence of a new style of journalism, based on a 'raw feed' directly from the source. And the common notion that surrounds the emergence of serving 'raw feed' is that the journalists testing the new waters are bound to wreak havoc on institutionalized media.
4 Fail-Proof Ways to Increase Your RSS Subscribers
Using RSS on your website is a good way to spread your company message and increase your search engine position. But if you don't have subscribers to your newsfeed, the benefits of news syndication are lost.
Why Your Blog Might Be Sabotaging Your Business
Many marketers were very excited when forum and newsletter discussion focused first on blogs (about two years ago) and then on RSS feeds (mainly within the past year). It was a brand new opportunity for marketers to use, one that promised both search engine success and a way around spam complaints.
Seven Sizzling Ways to Turn Targeted Traffic Towards Your Blog!
Blogs are an unbelievable way to achieve success on the internet. Blogs can establish a web presence, express your opinions and generate serious profits.
Why You're Not Blogging - And Why You Should Start Today
Those of you who aren't ready to wade into the Blog pool are taking your time for several reasons, according to my informal interviews with people before and after they blog. Others start blogging and then abandon their projects too soon, unaware of the benefits.
RSS for Bloggers
While syndication has many applications, we will deal specifically with its use for blog content and some technical information will be included at the end of this article.If you have any interest in blogs or weblogs as a publishing format, then you have undoubtedly come across the term R.
Blogging for Personal Benefits
While there is a lot of debate about blogs replacing emails in the future, I would rather look at blogs in a different perspective. The purpose of all technology is to make life easier for the user.
Content Syndication Through RSS Feeds
Delivering regularly updated content to website visitors is easier through RSS resources.RSS, also known as Rich Site Summary or Really Simple Syndication, has been used for years by online visitors.
Top 9 Reasons Companies Should Blog
Below are the top 9 reasons why companies should blog.1.
RSS Support in New Microsoft Windows Vista
Microsoft Corp. says that the next version of its Windows operating system will have built-in support for RSS, an increasingly popular way to get news and other information channeled straight to a computer.
Advertising in RSS Feeds: Are we risking disaster?
Advertising in RSS feeds is something that Google is considering offering to its Adwords and Adsense customers. RSS stands for Really Simply Syndication and is a really easy way for a webmaster to share their news and information stories to the world wide web.
Make Money Blogging Using These Nine Powerful Strategies
The question "How to make money blogging" sits high on every blogger's mind. In fact I received many questions on "How to make money blogging" when I conducted my first webcast to answer my subscribers' most pressing questions on Blogs and Rss.
What the Heck is a Blog?
Everybody is talking about blogs. They are everywhere: on the TV, in the newspapers, and all over the internet.
How to Use Blog Exchanges
Traffic exchanges and blog traffic exchanges are a way to expose your blog or site to traffic by visiting other blogs and sites. I have looked at many such exchanges and selected what I though to be the best of these to see what sort of traffic I could bring to my site.
Ohio Unclaimed freight outlet
Find used office equipment in Ohio at www.OfficeJax.Has.It
Find the best fleamarkets at www.FleaMarketWorld.Has.It
Find homes for rent
Find electric powered vehicles at www.NoGas.Drives.It