We would like to thank the local libraries, schools, and universities for recommending students
to visit us when doing research on any of our information topics.
A blog is an online journal in which the author publishes his or her thoughts and opinions on a subject which interests them. A good blog will be updated frequently with new points of interest which the blogger (author) and readers can discuss.
Recently, blogs have appeared all over the internet. Thousands are being created every day on every subject imaginable. Everyone has interests and so you can always guarantee that other people will have the same interests as you. If you start a blog on something you are interested in you can be sure that thousands of people will be interested in what you have to say. Having thousands of people reading and following the content in your blog has enormous potential. Here are some great ways in which you can use blogs to your advantage.
1. A blog is a great way to promote your web business. Your blog should be about the same subject as your web business because this way you can easily promote the products and services that you are trying to sell. Due to the fact that you can guarantee your readers will be interested in the product you are offering, it looks like you are doing them a favour and not just blatantly advertising to them. A blog is also great for keeping your customers and prospects updated on new products or deals available.
2. A blog is an unbeatable way to build yourself a great web presence. One of the main reasons why visitors will not buy from you on the internet is because they fear that you are not trustworthy. However, if you have a blog which is updated regularly with high quality comments that show you know a lot about what you are selling, this will build your credibility immediately. Visitors will see the amount of time and effort you put into your blog and will think it very unlikely that you are going to cheat them. Boosting your credibility using a blog will skyrocket your sales.
3. A blog will help you build better relationships with your prospects and with your existing customers. Capturing prospects' email addresses is made very easy with a blog. To build a good relationship with your readers, follow up with them privately on comments that they make. For example you could say that you found a comment they made particularly interesting and then give an intelligent, knowledgeable response. They will feel particularly good about themselves that you have sent them a personal email response and this will encourage them greatly to purchase a product that you are recommending or promoting.
4. A blog is an excellent way to boost your search engine rankings. Many websites receive over 80% of their traffic from search engines and so this is a major advantage. Search engines love blogs because they are frequently updated with fresh content. Due to this, new blogs are often indexed a lot more quickly than new sites. A good blog, full of interesting, quality content can reach the top Google and Yahoo positions very quickly. If your blog has links to your website within it, then you can guarantee that this will boost your website's search engine ranking as well.
5. Blogs in themselves can be a great source of income. Google Adsense is a great way to make money quickly because Google's technology makes the ads that appear to be relevant to your blog's content. You can guarantee that your readers will be interested in what appears in Google's ad boxes. Every time someone clicks on a Google ad you get paid! Affiliate sales are another way to make easy money with blogs. Just promote someone else's product subtly within a comment and you could earn up to 75% of the sale. Making money through an affiliate program is extremely easy and my strong recommendation is http://www.clickbank.com.
Most importantly, make sure your blog is based upon something that really interests you. Blogs can be very time consuming but so long as what you are writing about interests you, then you will find blogging a very enjoyable experience.
For more information on this subject or about making money online go to http://www.info-ebooks.co.uk
100s of free ebooks and software products are also available at this address. Gain free access to these by sending a blank email to:
Thank you for reading
Business 2 Community (blog)
RSS Feeds and How To Burn Them
Business 2 Community (blog)
Bloggers often ask me, what is thing called RSS and is it something I need for my blog. I tell them, only if you want more people to read your blog. RSS Feeds are amazing strings of code that help information move more quickly through the Intertubes ...
Midwest Sports Fans
Royal Rumble: Triple Threat Title Match Steals Show
Midwest Sports Fans
Thanks to a Philadelphia crowd that sucked all the energy out of the Wells Fargo Center after Daniel Bryan was eliminated, the main event of the WWE's Royal Rumble was a bit of a disappointment this year. However, the triple threat match for the WWE ...
Blogs Are About Getting to Know Yourself Better
I still consider myself to be a blog writing novice but as I've got a few entries under my belt I can tell you about an unexpected bonus of this journaling process. A lot of people think that blog writers are just people who are tooting their own horns blabbering on self-righteously about what they believe to be true in life.
Marketing With Blogs - Part 4
In the first three parts of this article series on marketing with blogs, I discussed the reasons why blogs are excellent tools for marketing, and provided some tips on using your blog to brand yourself, boost your reputation and sell your products and services online.In this article, I provide specific tips on using your blog help you boost your marketing ROI and visibility online.
RSS And The Billion Channel Internet
The real potential of RSS lies in Broadcasting.In former times, jumping up on a soapbox or any platform in the street to speak your mind was a popular pastime.
RSS - How to Promote and Profit From Your Feed
Let me ask you three questions to get you thinking. Does your website offer an RSS feed? Are you promoting your feed effectively? Are you seeing an increase in profits as a result of offering a feed to your visitors?I'm going to outline several actionable steps you can take to promote your RSS feed both internally on your own website and externally on other websites.
Why Your Blog Might Be Sabotaging Your Business
Many marketers were very excited when forum and newsletter discussion focused first on blogs (about two years ago) and then on RSS feeds (mainly within the past year). It was a brand new opportunity for marketers to use, one that promised both search engine success and a way around spam complaints.
The Full Circle of RSS Marketing Power
RSS is a many-in-one marketing & publishing tool, although unfortunately most marketers still fail to understand this powerful concept. While RSS does provide a number of benefits when used for each individual marketing function, best results are achieved when it is fully integrated in your internet marketing strategy.
How To Create A Blog
Blogs are more permanent than posts to an online discussion list, more dynamic than older-style home pages. They are more personal than traditional journalism, and definitely more public than diaries.
Displaying RSS Feeds on Websites
Displaying RSS RSS offers webmasters a unique opportunity to display fresh content on websites. While publishing an RSS feed is a great way to generate site interest and increase communication, syndicating and displaying feeds from related relevant sources can also generate interest, increase traffic and improve search engine ranking.
Blogging Your Way To Success Part 2
(Continued from Blogging Your Way To Success Part 1)By now, you have already configured your blog name, description, personal profile, and the page template. As soon as you set up your blogging account with Blogger, you will need to do this next:Post At Least 20 Articles ===================== While this may sound like hard work, there is no short cut around it.
Why Blogs Have Become the Search Engine Optimization Equalizer
ALEXA WEIGHS IN..
How to Use Blogs for Free Targeted Traffic
One of the Number 1 traffic building secrets is adding content to your website. Have you ever considered that a blog could be the tool that makes this very possible, fast and extremely easy to do.
Marketing With Blogs - Part 1
Marketers have found that blogs are excellent tools for communicating with their audience. Anyone who has something to sell or an idea to promote can benefit from using blogs.
The Holy Grail that Online Advertisers, Merchants, Publishers, and Shoppers have been Looking for!
For Online Publishers/RSS Feeds users - RSS (Real Simple Syndication) is a popular way for online users/publishers to pull news and information from across the web. RSS allows web sites to publish real time content to online users/shoppers easily and the trend is growing.
RSS & How to Use It -- Part 2
Welcome to part 2 of the article that aims to give you just enough information to help you understand RSS and start using it. Part 1 gave you simple instructions on how to read and subscribe to an RSS site feed, part 2 will give you simple instructions on how to publish your own.
Find Out How Microsofts Plans Could Make Your Subscribers Beg You for RSS Content!
Microsoft recently announced that they will be releasing a new browser version sometime this summer. The new browser version was to be released with Longhorn, the code name for their next operating system to replace Windows XP, but they decided that they needed to release it sooner than that.
What is an RSS Aggregator or RSS Reader?
I keep hearing about RSS, XML and RSS feeds. I just barely have a clue what they are, but when people then start talking about RSS aggregators, what are they talking about and why would I want one? Do you use an aggregator, and if so, which one? Ain't jargon fun? RSS is Really Simple Syndication and it's a simple data-only version of a Web page or, in the case of a weblog, Web site.
Do You Know The 3 Key Ways to Blog to Promote Your Online Home Based Business?
Most People who Blog and Ping only use 1 Method to promote there online Home Based Business. Their are actually 3 Keys ways a Blog can help you promote your Online Home based Business for little or no cost to you.
It seems like Blogs are everywhere these days. You can't seem to surf the Internet without seeing the word Blog somewhere.
Blogging for Personal Benefits
While there is a lot of debate about blogs replacing emails in the future, I would rather look at blogs in a different perspective. The purpose of all technology is to make life easier for the user.
Blog Marketing: Guerrillas Stalk the Internet
Blogs, are often defined as frequent and ongoing publications of personal thoughts and opinions of the Internet or websites. And, of course - all of certainly know what Marketing is.
Ohio Unclaimed freight outlet
Find used office equipment in Ohio at www.OfficeJax.Has.It
Find the best fleamarkets at www.FleaMarketWorld.Has.It
Find homes for rent
Find electric powered vehicles at www.NoGas.Drives.It