Affiliate Revenue Information Channel:
We would like to thank the local libraries, schools, and universities for recommending students to visit us when doing research on any of our information topics.
Place your TextLink AD here free
Let me ask you a simple question. "Now that you have your own online business and you joined some affiliate programs, do you have any idea how to earn more commissions then ever?"
Here are 11 Awesome Ways To increase Your Affiliate Commissions!
1. Write and create a free ebook with the advertisement and links of your affiliate web site. The subject of the free ebook should draw your target audience to down-load it. You can also submit it to e-book directories, and pay other people to email your e-book to their email opt-in list.
2. Offer free online services or utilities from your web site. They could be search engine submission, language translation, virus protection etc. Make sure that the service or utility that you are offering them is helpful and is of an interest to them. There, make sure to add as many of your affiliate links as possible so that people can see them and click on them.
3. Start your own affiliate program directory. Join a large number of affiliate programs and list them all in a directory format on your web site. Then just advertise your free affiliate program directory.
4. Write your own affiliate program ads and create your own banners if possible. If all the other affiliates are using the same ads and banners that you use, this does not give you an edge over your competition. Use some other ads that put you out of the crowd.
5. Use a personal testimonial ad. You should only use this if you've actually bought the product or service. Tell people what kind of results and benefits you've received using the product. This can be VERY powerful.
6. Advertise your link in your signature file. Use an attention-grabbing headline for them to visit your affiliate site. Make sure your signature file doesn't go over 5 lines. Also make sure that your link looks like this http://www.talfighel.com/sfi.htm and not like this http://www.quickinfo247.com/7735742.456/free. That way, the person cannot change the number. If they do, you can lose a lot of sales.
7. Trade links with other webmasters who are promoting what you are promoting. It should attract the same type of people that would be interested in buying the product you're reselling. This can mean more traffic for you and the other webmasters. To more people you trade with, the better.
8. Participate in web discussion boards and online forums. Post your own comments. Ask your own questions. Answer other people's questions. Make sure to include your affiliate text link under each message you post so that people can click on it if they chose to.
9.Create an electronic magazine (e-zine). Use your e-zine to advertise the affiliate programs you've joined. Submit your ezine to online ezine directories and promote it on your web site.
10.Use email to your advantage. Every time you receive an email from a website visitor, a former customer, or just a buddy, make sure to include your signature in the bottom of the email so that they get a chance to click on the link and review it. You never know, they might buy that product or service.
11. Writing articles and submitting them to websites that do accept them is another great way to drive more traffic and increase your affiliate commissions. The MOST important thing to do is to add a "resource box" in the bottom of every article that you write. This has been used and proven to work by all top marketing gurus online.
Copyright 2004 Tal Fighel
About The Author
Tal Fighel, Toronto, Canada, is the Editor and Publisher of Home Business Tips newsletter.
Here is the Website your boss doesn't want you to know about! http://www.talfighel.com/sfi.htm
AFFILIATE REVENUE RELATED ARTICLES:
The Google Adsense-Adwords Automatic Money Machine
Have you ever tried to make money through affiliate programs using Google Adwords? Then you know it's not easy. Some say that only 2-3 out of 10 affiliate Adwords campaigns will actually make a profit.
Leverage Your Way to Profits With Joint Ventures
You can't conduct business on the internet for very long without hearing the term "Joint Venture", but do you really understand them or how and why a Joint Venture works? In broad, simple terms -- a Joint Venture is partnering with others to create a win/win situation for everyone involved. But just what does that mean? How do you identify a good Joint Venture situation? How do you structure the partnership so that everyone wins? How do you approach a potential Joint Venture partner? There are tons of questions, and I'll try to answer them all.
Affiliate Programs - How to Pick the Solid Ones
This is very important, because your reputation is on stake here! Joining the wrong affiliate programs will only hurt your online business. First of all, it is almost impossible for you to collect adequate information on those merchant companies.
How To Boost Your Affiliate Sales With Free Articles
Free Articles continue to be one of the most effectiveways of quickly generating traffic and sales, withoutpaying for advertising.But how can you use free articles to promote anaffiliate link? Putting your affiliate link in yourResource Box is not going to work, for a number ofreasons:- people can easily remove your affiliate IDand just visit the main website of the affiliateprogram (you get no commission)- an affiliate link makes you look like just anotherbeginner, instead of an expert with somethingunique to offerSo how do you use articles to promote affiliateproducts? Here are some strategies:(1) Turn your website into a 'Marketing ResourcesDirectory'On your website display book covers and provide briefreviews for a range of eBooks or software that dealwith web marketing.
3 Tips To Succeed With Affiliate Programs
Dear friends, when it comes to promoting affiliate programs we all follow a certain defined process. We first go to google.
Super Affiliate Strategies Part 3
In our previous Super Affiliate Strategies articles, we went over ways to increase your web site's click through ratio. Today we are going to take an entirely different approach, this time we are going to be promoting affiliate programs outside of your web site.
Affiliate Marketing - Make Big Bucks Through Your Internet Home Business
Affiliate marketing has become a booming industry thanks to the increasing popularity of the internet. Marketing is defined as the getting and keeping of customers.
Generate More Sales in ANY Affiliate Program - Part Two
Incentive Marketing, Incentive Marketing, Incentive Marketing?It doesn't matter that there are potentially thousands of other affiliates promoting the same program because from today onwards you are going to create an unfair advantage. Today you are going to learn some of the skills to becoming a SUPER INCENTIVE MARKETER.
Things To Test On Your Website To Increase Sales
The Internet is powerful selling tool. Never before has been easier to start a business ,be able to reach out to literally millions of potential customers and make your business succeed.
Five Knockout Affiliate Tips
Here are five "hook em in the jaw" affiliate tips that really work. Implement them and see how well they work for you.
Become An Affiliate Champion: 10 Tips
Affiliates programs are one of the easiest ways to make money in the internet. Small fortunes have been made for smart people who have taken advantage of this powerful marketing technique.
Affiliate Programs - The Fast Track to Wealth
Remember the day when you made the ultimate decision to change your life? Yes, it was the day when you decided to start your own home business. Gosh, I remember the anxiety when I uploaded my very first web site, waiting for something to happen.
Your Affiliate Business and Taxes
Starting a home-based business on the Internet is easy you say. You have your web page built, your affiliate links and you're ready to go.
What's A Niche and Can I Find One Too?
When I came upon that little word -- Niche -- I wondered, "what is this thing called a Niche -- and most importantly, can I find my own niche too? What is A Niche? Well, a niche, is a service or product, that fills an unmet customer's need -- that is more of a specialty. You are not competing with the masses for a sale on an ebook or an affiliate tool.
Are Affiliate Riches Within Your Grasp? Discover How to Cash in Starting Today
There is some speculation about how much money you can earn online without your own product. Although marketing your own digital product on the Internet can be very lucrative, there is no reason why you and I can't profit mightily using creative methods that offer real value to Internet surfers.
A Wake Up Call To Always Remember
I received two emails this weekend. Both were as a result of autoresponder follow ups these people were receiving from my business.
Online Business Entrepreneur? What You Must Know About Your Affiliates
As an on-line business entrepreneur it is your job to bring affiliates into your down line. But that's an oversimplification of what your job really is.
Self-Replication, The All Important Third Step in Affiliate Marketing
'Self-replication' sounds like science fiction but it's not. It has nothing to do with cloning, in a biological sense.
Backend Profit Secrets and Viral Marketing
Once you truly understand the power of backend profits, you'll explode your marketing results and create an unstoppable viral machine. The techniques I will reveal to you have often been taught in many marketing courses and articles.
How To Evaluate An Affiliate Program
Ok so you think you have found a good affiliate program to promote on your website or in your newsletter? There are some basic things you need to look out for before joining any affiliate program. Some of them may seem minor but those little petty things can cause you to lose hundreds of dollars in affiliate revenue.