Affiliate Revenue Information Channel:
We would like to thank the local libraries, schools, and universities for recommending students to visit us when doing research on any of our information topics.
Place your TextLink AD here free
1. Start a private web site. Use it as a free bonus if people buy the product you resell. You could also allow people to join for free and you could advertise the affiliate program you've joined.
2. Participate in chat rooms related to the product you're reselling. Start a conversation with a person without trying to sell to them. Later on, while you are chatting, mention the product you're reselling.
3. Do not drive all your visitors directly to affiliate website, instead send your visitors to your opt-in page mechanism first before going to your main affiliate website. That way, you can make follow-up later on and build your own lists so that you can offer another related products or services another day.
4. Start your own affiliate program directory. Join a large number of affiliate programs and list them all in a directory format on your web site. Then just advertise your free affiliate program directory.
5. Write your own affiliate program ads. If all the other affiliates use the same ads you do, that does not give you an edge over your competition. Use a different ad to give yourself an advantage over all the other affiliates.
6. Use a personal endorsement ad. Only use one if you've actually bought the product or service for the affiliate program. Tell people what kind of benefits and results you've received using the product.
7. Advertise the product you're reselling in your signature file. Use an attention getting headline and a good reason for them to visit your affiliate site. Make sure your sig file doesn't go over 5 lines.
8. Recruit lots of sub-affiliates and make it easy for your them to make sales. Give them proven ads to use, make it easy for prospects to order, provide helpful affiliate statistics, notification of sales, lifetime income, residual income, add their commission by giving part of your commission to them, provide a good tracking system and professional training.
9. Join a web ring. It should attract the same type of people that would be interested in buying the product you're reselling. You could also trade links on your own with other related web sites.
10. Participate on web discussion boards. Post your comments, answer other people's questions, and ask your own questions. Include your affiliate text link under each message you post.
11. Create a free ezine. Use your ezine to advertise the affiliate programs you've joined. Submit your ezine to online ezine directories and promote it on your web site.
12. Use referral strategies to get lots of order yourself or sub-affiliates order. Referral system can also be a good way to increase your affiliate commissions if you can give incentives to motivate people to refer and tap deep into people's network of friends, family, and associates. They don't just stop at the occasional, one-off referral.
13. Create a free e-book with the advertisement and link of your affiliate web site. The subject of the free e-book should draw your target audience to down- load it. Also submit it to some e-book directories. The more exposure your free e-book gets, the more your ad will be seen.
For the first time ever! You can receive one-on-one, personalized coaching, from a team of top earning affiliates - who force you to succeed at Affiliate Classroom
Kusuma Widjaja is President of Yahoo Cyber Technology, CV., based in Surabaya. He has over 2 years experience in Internet Marketing Arena, Custom Web Site Design and Graphic Design Services. For more information go to http://www.whycity.net or you can reach us at +62-8315-838474.
AFFILIATE REVENUE RELATED ARTICLES:
Secrets of Super Affiliate
Most affiliate program owners say 80% of their affiliate sales come from 20% of affiliates. Here is the difference between top 20% affiliates and the rest.
Earn Top Dollar With Your Affiliate Monthly Income Stream
Virtually all online marketers have attempted lots of schemes and programs. Most online marketers have dropped a load of bread attempting to get going.
Affiliate Marketing Assets - Things You Need In This Business
There are millions of ways to make money, particularly in the internet. But with the new internet marketing technologies developing daily, sometimes the choices may seem confusing.
Affiliate Marketing - My Best Decision
When I decided to quit my job and start an internet business, I was clueless. I researched and found several viable opportunities however the more I read, the more I realized how difficult this was going to be.
Article Marketing 101 For Affiliate Program Managers
This article is for Affiliate Program Managers: Interested in increasing the amount of revenue that each of your affiliates creates for your business? Read on to learn about how to use your existing articles to grow your affiliate program strength.From an affiliate perspective, there are only a few 'deal breaker' type things that I insist any affiliate program that I join must provide me:Real-time reporting statistics Real-time email alerts upon each sale Payment on a consistent monthly basis High price-point products Package of articles that I can reprint on my websites and ezinesOne strategy that many newbie affiliate program designers fail to offer is a package of articles that can be reprinted on my website along with my unique affiliate link.
Affiliate Programs - The Fast Track to Wealth
Remember the day when you made the ultimate decision to change your life? Yes, it was the day when you decided to start your own home business. Gosh, I remember the anxiety when I uploaded my very first web site, waiting for something to happen.
The Affiliate Model - How To Make Money As An Affiliate
Affiliate programs are a very easy and effective way to make money on the Internet right? so how do they work?Essentially, affiliate programs are a way that you can promote other people's products and get paid a commission for promoting them. You can get paid to promote almost any type of product and service on the web.
Why a Newbie Online Marketer Should Start As an Affiliate
Navigating the intricate often tangled network of the worldwide web is an onerous task for the hardiest soul. Like a spiders web the www is a very complex and often a confusing maze.
How To Build Website - Seven Steps For Building Optimized Websites For Affiliate Programs
The web has developed in such a mass marketing arena, that many offline advertisers are now coming online. This is the first sign that selling online will be a trillion dollar media in a couple years.
Overwhelmed at the Number of Affiliate Programs, Help is On the Way
Business is founded by the principal of right contacts, meaning you succeed with as many good contacts you have. Internet has expanded this to mean "remote contacts" people whom you have not seen or sometimes even talked to.
Googles Secret Guidelines On Thin Affiliates
Journalist Henk van Ess has caused a flurry of excitement on blogs and forums. In his blog he revealed that Google uses teams of humans all over the world to evaluate the accuracy of Google's search results.
A Unique Opportunity For Affiliate Recruiters
If you're a webmaster, web publisher, or web merchant, chances are you have already come across the concept of affiliate marketing. As online joint venture partnerships, affiliate programs allows both content publishers and web merchants to maximize their online profits by working with each other.
Attracting Good Affiliates
Good affiliates can be hard to get. There could be any number of reasons for this, but I am going to focus on what I believe is the one major problem that prevents someone from attracting good affiliates.
Understanding The Three Basic Types of Affiliate Programs
With all the companies on the internet that offer affiliate programs, you want to be able to differentiate between the types of programs that are being offered. The three main affiliate programs you can choose from are, pay-per-sale, pay-per-lead and pay-per-click.
How To Choose The Right Niche To Promote
Easy profit, a worldwide market, manageability of business at home level-all these and a variety of other reasons contributed to the popularity of online businesses. In fact, a lot of businessmen who used to peddle their stuffs in a local area are now getting online.
One Little-Known Secret to Wealth the Gurus Never Told You About!
When I started my internet marketing career, I knew that in order to succeed online I had to duplicate what my mentors were doing.I had read several popular ebooks at that time, written by marketing gurus, and each of them explained how to research niche markets in order to find out what products to create or sell.
8 Reasons Why Affiliate Marketing is the Better Option
Many people are confused when they first become iterested in internet businesses, they find themselves asking what type of busisness is best for me?Well I can't answer this for you but I can certainly give you a few pointers in the right direction and my personal opinion. So here they are:1.
Making Money with Affiliate Programs - Part III
Whether you are a newbie to Internet or a proud owner of a website, affiliate programs are great opportunities for you to make money online. It is an interesting concept that allows affiliates to develop a source of income and the program owners to sell their products more effectively.
Affiliate Marketing - Ten Excellent Reasons Why You Should Do It
There are many opportunities to make money working on the Internet. Becoming an affiliate marketer is a great way of having your own online business.
Choosing the Best Affiliate Program - What You Absolutely Must Know
Choosing the best affiliate program means that you are aware of what affiliate programs are and what their ultimate benefits and drawbacks are. To choose the best affiliate program, you will want to decide on one that has the most benefits with the least drawbacks.