We would like to thank the local libraries, schools, and universities for recommending students to visit us when doing research on any of our information topics.
Does your website need a re-design? Here are some question to ask yourself when you are looking for investing in your website redesign.
1) Is your website fresh - Having a website fresh helps your visitors to stay on your website rather than skipping your website? When I mean fresh, fresh with content, Every website owner should have their website updated with latest content, Search engine spiders index new content and in turn your website will rank high on search engines.
2) Create a professional image for your website. Out dated graphics and look of the website can turn away your visitors to your competitor's website which is Eye-catching and easy to use and functional website. A clean looking website gives a professional image to your business and it creates leads and sales.
3) Forbidden code which can lead to be banned by search engines also outdated codes of your website is pretty hard for search engines spiders to read your website. As technology changes it is a must for website owners to get updated with the latest technology on your website other you business will be left out in the competition.
4) Design flaws which is difficult in getting listed in search engines and directories.
5) Updating your keyword which is a key to your success of your website, Identify new keywords and increase your keyword density for effective placement for your website optimization
6) Replace your outdated and flashy images with fast and furious loading images which is quick to upload and you can keep your visitors in your website. Even though internet has come out of age still there is a large amount of user who still uses dialup connection for using internet.
7) Check your website is compatible with your all browsers. If you browse the web you see numerous websites that are non compatible to different browsers.
8)There are out sites on the internet where you would be searching for links and it is pretty hard and frustrates the visitors so having a easy to locate links on your website will help visitors to find information which they are looking for this in turn will increase sales and leads.
9) The other reason are your website just needs an update.
Yes website re-design is a must for all website, if your website is out of date and the website is not working as it you need to be Website redesign is the answer.
Every website needs revamping and improvement in design and look of the website.
Many factors go into making an effective web site.
You need to look at the usability of the site to make a site effective. Navigation, colors, fonts and download time are just some of the main aspects.
The key is to understand the basics and then looking at adding specific features that apply to your web sites niche. A poorly designed and unattractive website will not do your company justice. A simple change of image can dramatically increase sales.
Redesigning a website is not a costly procedure, but can be a very effective way of enhancing your company's image and boosting business sales.
This article was written by Thomson Chemmanoor a freelance website designer and website promotion expert websites - http://www.website-promotion-expert.com, http://www.digitallabz.com, [email protected]
You can republish the articles without changing the content and the bio box.
RELATED WEB SITE DESIGN ARTICLES:
Maximizing Web Site View ability - Resolution
This is my second article on maximizing web site view ability. Analyzing screen resolution data.
A Website Checklist
If you've just finished building your new website (or revamping your old one), how can you be sure it's "ready for prime time"? Or maybe your site's been around for awhile and you think it may be due for a makeover. Because Web technologies, techniques and standards change so rapidly, even a website that seems "cutting edge" when it's built can look obsolete a year later.
Web Page Building for Beginners 2
A search engine robot actually reads the wording on your web pages and places a certain amount of importance on what the content says, but not quite like a human does. A human will place the words together in their head and try to decipher the relevancy to them personally and decide within a few seconds whether they will continue reading or click to another site, whereas a robot counts words and places all relevancy in the numbers it finds.
The Top 8 Website Sins Part One
They say the eyes are the window to the soul. Your website then is the window to your business.
No More Jargon! Pamper Your Audience!
When your company built its website, did you think about the content (the text) of your site? Did you write it for your customers? The answer to these question is often 'No.' The first mistake most companies make when filling their website with content is overlooking who they're writing for.
11 Steps to Sticky Web Site!
An attractive and user-friendly Web site is crucial to attracting prospects and holding their interest. Seems obvious, yet poor design and even more poorly written content clutter the Web.
Web Production And Design Tips
You have identified that to have an internet prescence would be of benefit to your small business, however are not sure how to proceed. This article gives free tips on web design services and practices and on how to keep your web designer happy and on side.
6 Reason Why Using Flash is a BIG Mistake
Most web designers and web design companies will try to convince you that if you want your business to have the best site possible that you MUST have a flash site. Flash, for those of you who are newbies, is a software program that can create really cool special effects and animation.
Cheap Web Design In London
Due to the large number of people offering web design services in London, there is always a bargain to be found. Website design firms in London are in a very competitive market and some offer some great deals at various times of the year.
What I Look For In a Website
As my occupation is that of a proofreader, one of the first things I look for in a website is quality copy; to me it's important that the textual content is clear and concise with correct spelling and proper punctuation. Many websites I have looked at have sadly failed to follow this basic rule and the build emphasis has been centered on flashy eye-catching graphics, quite often at the expense of the copy.
Building Your First Web Site?
Before doing anything on the technical side, you need some kind of basic idea to work with. I suggest first getting some paper and a pencil.
Designing Beautiful Artist Websites - 12 Tips To Showcase Your Art
1. Who needs an artists website?Not everyone! If you are currently exhibiting in multiple high-end galleries and making a handsome income, a website may not be for you.
How a Custom Designed Website Can Help Your Business
Over the years, the internet has grown into a marvelous avenue to promote your business.In my last article, "Why Your Business Needs to Have an Internet Presence" (http://www.
5 Instant Tips for More Online Sales
Even after you've managed to bring traffic to your site you may be losing sales because of problems with your site's usability. What's "usability"?Usability is how easily people are actually able to use your site.
When You Create A Web Site, Don't Make A Splash!
Don't make a splash! Are you thinking about using a splash page when you create a web site? You would be wise to think again. What is a splash page? Generally, it is a fancy entrance graphic which requires your visitor to click in order to enter the main home page of your web site.
Discover 7 Proven Shopping Cart Enhancements to Increase Your Sales
For online businesses with their main goal of selling products, shopping cart abandonment can mean the difference between profitability and loss. But since recent surveys suggest that less than 50% of retailers know their shopping cart abandonment rate, let's review what it is and why it is important to know.
Freelancers Bite Back!
The Internet has seen an explosion in so called 'lance' sites. Their service are a sort of go between to bring together clients requiring projects with freelancer seeking work.
Secrets to Using Color on Your Website and Common Pitfalls to Avoid
Colors have long been known to have psychological affects on mood and interpretation. So, when you are designing your website, you should keep in mind the influence color might have on your visitors.
10 Things All Webmasters Should Know
Geared Up with a website and lots of energy to make a mark online? Spare some time and go through this. You'll be glad you did.
How Not to be Ripped Off by Your Website Designer
As web designer my self, I have had the unfortunate luck of speaking to too many of my clients who have been ripped off by a web designer somewhere along the line. Whether it be that the designer never really finished the website, took the deposit and was never heard from again, or finished the website with less than promised quality.
Click here to
Find used office equipment in Ohio at www.OfficeJax.Has.It
Find the best fleamarkets at www.FleaMarketWorld.Has.It
Find electric powered vehicles at www.NoGas.Drives.It
Find advertising supplies below wholesale in Akron, Ohio
Akron University of Akron university housing available
Text Link Ads