Affiliate Revenue Information Channel:
We would like to thank the local libraries, schools, and universities for recommending students to visit us when doing research on any of our information topics.
Place your TextLink AD here free
Are you frustrated with your affiliate programs?
I used to be. Very frustrated! One day, in sheer desperation, I wrote to one of my affiliate programs and suggested that the market was now saturated with their product - it was no longer possible to sell it.
The next day I received a very nice reply. "The Internet is HUGE", they said. "We predict it will be five years before the market is saturated with our product. And long before that, we will have introduced our next product." They were right, of course. The problem was not with the market (the Internet is huge). Nor was the problem with their product. The problem was in the way I was presenting it.
Since then, my affiliate sales have soared. Why? Because I learnt a few secrets to winning the affiliate game. Here they are:
1. Choose affiliate programs that relate very closely to the theme of your website. Let me give you an example. Of the three affiliate products I sell from my web site, the one that does best by a long way is an eBook that shows people how to generate free Ezine advertising. Why does it do so well? Because my website is a directory of ezines and most of my visitors are already interested in Ezine Advertising before they even arrive at my website - I don't have to persuade them very much.
2. Buy the product yourself! Research across dozens of affiliate programs shows that at least70% of sales in any affiliate program are made by the small percentage of affiliates who actually buy the product they're selling. It makes sense doesn't it (how can you recommend something you've never used)?
3. Banners - they don't work anymore, and some experts believe banners will actually damage your affiliate sales.
4. Personal recommendation. The human factor is very important on the Internet - people want to know that someone else has bought the product and that it worked for them. But to write a convincing personal recommendation, you'll have to buy, read and use the product you're selling.
5. 'Over-selling' - this is the most common mistake of affiliates. Keep in mind that all you need to do to succeed with affiliate programs is to get your potential customer to click through to the affiliate website in an 'open-to-buy' mindset. If the affiliate program is good, the affiliate website will make the sale. So don't try to sell the product from your website - just aim to get a click on your affiliate link.
5. Standard Ads. When you join an affiliate program, you'll probably be given some standard ads to use. Don't use them! Why? Because your potential customer has probably seen those exact same ads on dozens of websites and in dozens of Ezines. And if that standard ad hasn't led them to buy the product so far, it probably won't now. Something new and original is required.
6. Back-end sales. Once you're succeeding in one affiliate program, join another program that offers a related product and use the technique that marketers call 'back-end' sales. It's a well known fact that people are much more likely to buy from someone they have already bought from. So when someone makes a purchase from your affiliate link, send them a nice follow-up letter. At the end of the letter, tell them about your other affiliate product and how it can help them.
Michael Southon has been writing for the Internet for over 3
years. He has shown hundreds of webmasters how to use this
simple technique to build a successful online business. Click
here to find out more: http://ezine-writer.com/
INFORMATION RELATED ARTICLES, TIPS and REPORTS:
Free Keyword Research Tools Are Not As Effective as Wordtracker
One of the most unanswered questions online today is, how to perform keyword research that gets free traffic from the search engines. Many SEO experts recommends using one keyword or keyword phrase per page, while others recommends using secondary keywords with your main keyword.
Vital Things To Check At Any Affiliate Program
Affiliate programs are now one of the most popular ways for webmasters with lot of traffic to their sites to earn good money. There are many factors which influence the amount of money earned by an affiliate.
Promoting My Affiliate Programs--How?
Getting your website up, is really just the first phase of your journey to a career on the Internet. You must promote your website, your product or your service to the world.
Affiliate Marketing Step... Set Yourself Apart from the Rest.
I'm sure you've heard the expression, "This is where you separate the men from the boys. It's usually used when you're faced with some ridiculous stunt like jumping off a bridge with a rubber band tied to your foot.
Tracking Phone Sales Is Important To Your Affiliates
Today the majority of affiliates are looking for compensation when your customers call in their orders by phone. One of the first things they will look for when thinking about joining your affiliate program is to see if you have an order phone number on your site.
Generate More Sales in ANY Affiliate Program - Part Two
Incentive Marketing, Incentive Marketing, Incentive Marketing? It doesn't matter that there are potentially thousands of other affiliates promoting the same program because from today onwards you are going to create an unfair advantage. Today you are going to learn some of the skills to becoming a SUPER INCENTIVE MARKETER.
Basic Idea: Affiliate marketing is a type of marketing in which revenue sharing between online merchants and online salespeople (affiliates), whereby compensation is based on performance measures, typically in the form of sales (Pay Per Sale), clicks (Pay Per Click) and impressions (Pay Per Impressions). Merchants run affiliate programs to generate leads and sales from other Web sites.
Five Knockout Affiliate Tips
Here are five "hook em in the jaw" affiliate tips that really work. Implement them and see how well they work for you.
Six Power Tips on Resell Rights
If you are planning to take the path of the reseller in your Internet Business undertakings, you will do well to use these power tips I have laid out for you. I hope you will find them useful as they have been for me.
Affiliate Programs: An Easy Start to Online Income
Affiliate programs may be the easiest online business to start running. Why? With any online business you must have a product or service to sell.
Basics of Affiliate Marketing
Whether you realize it or not, if you've been on the Internet today, you have encountered affiliate marketing. If you have ever "clicked thru" one site to order something from another, the first site probably received a portion of the sale.
7 Ways To Increase Your Affiliate Commissions
Suppose you could launch an online business in the next ten minutes? Suppose that this business did not require your own website, dealing with customers, refunds, product development or maintenance? This is the ideal world of affiliate marketing. Made popular on the internet by Amazon.
Multiple Income Streams From Niche Markets
Multiple income streams; exciting words, but what does it mean in every-day English? In the world of Niche Markets in Internet business, multiple income streams simply means having more than one source of income. This is achieved by making money from more than just one online business.
In my search for a presence on the internet, I searched many avenues, but was finding more scams and dead ends than I would care to speak about. It was one last scam and six months of my presence on the internet that I realized that the only way I could possibly make a living on the internet -- and gain any amount of satisfaction --was to work for myself.
Affiliates Go To School!
It has been said that only 2% of affiliate marketers ever make any "real" money from their efforts. The rest struggle and flounder as they see most of their efforts fail.
Affiliate Programs and Picking the Best One!
Okay, so you have been looking at affiliate programs for a while now. Your inbox is filling up with all these advertisements and you just don't know how to pick the right program.
Affiliate Marketing Pros and Cons
Want an online business with a win-win opportunity for both the merchant and the publisher? Try investing your money, time and effort in affiliate marketing business and be overwhelmed by the profit you'll get out of it. It has been written in almost all articles about affiliate marketing that it is among the greatest ways to earn money online.
Affiliating Correctly - Only Work With the Winners
You need to do a bit of research on which affiliate programs you choose to work with. Why work hard to make $10 when the same amount of work could have netted you $100? Choose your affiliate relationships wisely.
Two Quick Ways to Make Your Copy of Merchants Data Feed Different From All Other Affiliates
Product data feeds are really popular among affiliates because they can help produce thousands of product pages quickly and easily. Such pages can be used to drive highly targeted search engine traffic looking specifically for those products.
Higher Commission Is Not Always Better
I have seen it a million times, especially from newer affiliates. They find two similar affiliate programs and immediately assume that the one that pays the highest commission is automatically the better affiliate program.