We would like to thank the local libraries, schools, and universities for recommending students
to visit us when doing research on any of our information topics.
In today's online world of high-speed websites and giant portals, every established Internet business boasts of delivering content via RSS.
RSS (Really Simple Syndication or Rich Site Summary), a simple XML based technology allows anyone to easily share content on the web. It's a brand new way of reaching out to your users and subscribers without the fear of getting flamed or being slammed of illegal mailing.
RSS has almost become like an important accessory for content oriented websites. No wonder it has become one of the fastest growing publishing standards on the web.
Since publishers can easily make their content syndicated through RSS and thus drive more targeted traffic to their website or blog.
Here are the top 7 reasons why your business should use RSS:
1. Improve Search Engine Ranking - Search engines are desperately looking for content that is fresh and is updated on a regular basis. Since RSS allows you to update your content from time to time, the search engine spiders visit your site more frequently. Resulting in better ranking and more traffic from the major search engines, as well as RSS specific search engines and directories like Feedster and Syndic8.
2. Automate Delivery of Your Content - Delivering your content manually involves many hassles and other automation methods are out dated. Whereas RSS makes your content delivery automated. You don't need to send a message like email, each time you provide an update. This makes your business almost hands free and puts the distribution of your publication on autopilot. As a result, your subscribers get freshly updated content of their choice at regular intervals. They get an ongoing, automated delivery of information from you without any chance of it getting blocked.
3. Easily Generate New Targeted Subscribers - A lot of web users are switching to RSS feeds to receive content they like. You can establish a direct connection with your subscribers as soon as they add your feed. RSS can bring you new targeted subscribers to your website with little effort. Since most of the people today are reluctant to give out their email address (thanks to heavy spamming), RSS can act as a real savior for your businesses. What's more, your messages will never get blacklisted or filtered and will always be delivered promptly, unless and until your subscribers choose to end the relationship. Not only can RSS build a strong relationship with existing subscribers but will also help in attracting new potent subscribers who are interested in what you offer.
4. Drive Quality Traffic From Other Websites - Syndication is the process sharing content. Therefore, RSS allows you to easily publish your content on other websites. By publishing your content on different sites you'll reap profits for a long time. You can very well reach new audiences of different interests, giving your website the ability to gain new visitors from the different corners of the web. With that, your sales also dramatically increase because of the additional targeted traffic you receive due to the extra exposure. Finally, you can achieve a higher ratio of profits and also gain recognition as an expert in your field. Since giving your business a professional recognition is important and that is exactly what happens when you start sharing your content with other similar websites.
5. Broaden Your Marketing Horizon -When you're marketing on the Internet it's important to keep yourself updated and in the process broaden your marketing horizons. With RSS, you can explore new marketing realms. Your resellers or affiliates can promote your products very easily using RSS. Giving them complete freedom of marketing without much effort. You can also provide them with RSS feeds of articles written by you customized with their affiliate links and let them distribute them. And coming to the higher end of it, you can distribute RSS product feeds and digital catalogues just like Amazon started doing not so long ago. There's much more which you can come up with when you combine marketing with RSS. You'll actually have a chance to do something new in the over-crowded Internet marketing field.
6. Widen Your Content Distribution - It's very important to widen the distribution of your content if you want to reach a larger number of people. And it's not so easy to experiment with your content when you're using email. RSS provides the right platform for you to try out content distribution in many ways. For example, you can now categorize your content delivery because RSS will help you widen your present distribution. You don't have to worry about publishing a monthly or a weekly publication. Syndication of your content enables you to efficiently provide daily content updates to your subscribers or as often as you want. Providing useful content to your subscribers from time to time builds a deeper relationship and a better understanding.
7. Increase Brand Awareness - Building brand awareness on the Internet can be difficult when you have clones of your product popping up everywhere. In fact, the online competition is so cut throat that it's almost impossible to survive if you don't build a strong image. Syndicating your content through RSS helps you make an unshakable impression and get that most wanted response from your subscribers. Since, they are the ones who choose to receive updates from you, it gives you a good platform to showcase how different you are from your competitors. RSS is a technology which is soon catching up, pretty fast, so the "really" early bird gets the worm!
There are numerous ways by which you can make your content work through RSS. You just have to choose the one which is suitable for your business and syndicate your way to success!
Mustafa Khundmiri is the co-founder of http://www.rapidfeeds.com - A Free online service, which helps anyone, create, edit, publish, and track RSS feeds online. Sign Up for your FREE account on his site and start publishing your own RSS feeds!
Microsoft Tag Shuttering In 2015, No One Scans
News that Microsoft is shutting down its Microsoft Tag service in 2015 hasn't caused much of a stir in the technology sector, except maybe the odd “they still had that?” question that might have been muttered into a morning coffee or two. This may be ...
MWC 2008: Samsung handsets round-up
Samsung had the longest line-up of all the manufacturers, with 12 models displayed at the Mobile World Congress show. It's enough to give anyone Samsung fatigue! Here's a recap on all the new handsets… U900 Soul – 5.0-megapixel camera, 4x zoom, image ...
MWC 2008: The L770, E251 and i200 mobile phones from Samsung slightly better than the previous three
We're still in disbelief over how disappointing Samsung's collection of phones is for MWC – even with the Soul in mind – and these models shown, the L770, E251 and i200 don't disappoint in the disappointment stakes. It's just so disappointing. Get the ...
Let's go digital
Let's go digital
De redactie van MSN.nl zorgt ervoor dat bezoekers dagelijks actuele en aansprekende informatie op de homepage van MSN.nl aantreffen in de meest populaire MSN Magazines Nieuws, Entertainment, Geldzaken en Auto. Zelfs een ogenschijnlijk 'saai' thema als ...
Are Blog Meant for Raves and Rants?
Blogging is the latest internet craze and it may turn out to be just that and killed off if the avalanche of misinformation continues. One is amazed at how an excellent online medium is promoted for all the wrong reasons.
Top 9 Reasons Companies Should Blog
Below are the top 9 reasons why companies should blog.1.
Blogs: The Hidden Ace Up Your Sleeve
If it wasn't for my blog, I wouldn't make any online sales at all.It's true that I have a "regular" website, my so-called "main website," which I first set up to sell my goods, in this case, men's and women's health products.
The Hybrid Blog and Ping
For the past two years, one of the best SEO inclusion tactics was the use of blogs. Blogs have become a base standard in SEO marketing, but as times change, so does the efficacy of any tactic.
Are You Thinking of Republishing RSS Feeds?
There is lively debate about the republishing of RSS feeds on other sites. The argument surrounds the use of RSS feeds from the feed publisher being used in an unfair manner.
Marketing With Blogs - Part 1
Marketers have found that blogs are excellent tools for communicating with their audience. Anyone who has something to sell or an idea to promote can benefit from using blogs.
The Best Marketing Tool For Your RSS Feed and Its Free
Do a search on Blogs on Yahoo and you get 236 Million Results.A Yahoo Search on RSS yields 558 Million Results.
Promoting Your Business Using Blogs
Internet marketing using blogs has quickly gained a lot of popularity as a wonderful way to promote your business.There are many ways that blogging can help in the promotion of your business.
4 Fail-Proof Ways to Increase Your RSS Subscribers
Using RSS on your website is a good way to spread your company message and increase your search engine position. But if you don't have subscribers to your newsfeed, the benefits of news syndication are lost.
Strategies to Make Your Blog More Interesting
Putting up your business blog is an advantageous way of establishing your presence on web. It's no longer just about putting plain texts up on your blog.
Blogging Dollars in 7 Hours or Less
Need to make money fast, but you don't want to spend a single cent to establish an online business? Fret not, dear friend. You could actually start earning from the web with zero capital, zero obligations and zero risks! All these can be accomplished within 24 hours! Read on and I'll show you how.
Its A Blog, Not A Sales Letter
The recent spurt of interest in blogging has begun to ignite the hope that people can make a full-time income from blogging. Although there are a few people actually doing this, there aren't too many business models yet that can support someone making a full-time income from their blogs.
Blog Your Way To a Successful Private Practice
What is a Blog?Blogs are a type of website often defined as an on line journal or diary. Although there are many blogs where the blog author keeps a log of their own thoughts, experiences and ideas, bloggers also frequently share and discuss information from other sources.
Why are you abusing RSS
When you are involved in RSS everyday you get to see the fantastic opportunities RSS can bring to the web and how it can contribute to bettering the browsers experience and the webmasters bottom line. Unfortunately there is a dark side of RSS use.
How RSS Advertising Can Help Business Gain A Higher ROI
I recently read the case study conducted by Pheedo, an advertising company on the use of RSS Feeds advertising versus email advertising.The difference in results were staggering.
What Is This RSS, XML, RDF, and Atom Business?
It's been a long day at work and you're in no mood to cook dinner or go out. Time to count on the reliable pizza delivery guy.
Using QuickSub To Make It Easier For Your Visitors To Subscribe To Your Feed
6 Reasons Why RSS Beats Email Marketing
A brand new marketing tool predicted to replace email is currently sweeping the World Wide Web like a storm.The Internet is experiencing the so-called "orange" revolution and there's no stopping to it.
Marketing With Blogs and RSS - The Hot New Tools of 2005
In case you haven't heard, the net is buzzing with talk of blogging and RSS. Once the province strictly of people who got a kick out of publishing online diaries, and later of political and social commentarists, blogs and RSS are being adopted by the internet marketing community.
Blog Marketing: Guerrillas Stalk the Internet
Blogs, are often defined as frequent and ongoing publications of personal thoughts and opinions of the Internet or websites. And, of course - all of certainly know what Marketing is.
Ohio Unclaimed freight outlet
Find used office equipment in Ohio at www.OfficeJax.Has.It
Find the best fleamarkets at www.FleaMarketWorld.Has.It
Find homes for rent
Find electric powered vehicles at www.NoGas.Drives.It